My House is Up for the Taking

So I’m planning on building a new, personal house soon. I already have a house, named XxCustomVanitiesxX’s Pillar Mansion, that I honestly haven’t had for that long. However, I have reached my max house limit, and I can’t build another house until I get rid of my ownership of another one. So I’m going to dis-own my Pillar Mansion, and I was wondering if anyone would like to have it. You can see what it looks like in these pictures, or if you want to see what it looks like “in person”, just warp to dakota-shop and go right.

If you would like the house, please comment down below. Once you take ownership you can do anything you want. Change the furniture, paint it, or even destroy it. You’re free to do what you want with it. However, if no one takes it, I will have to destroy it, so I can just build a new house right there to save some time finding a place.

I want lol. I don’t have a legitimate house on DG yet so it would be cool to have it. I won’t destroy it and just leave it there in your legacy :stuck_out_tongue:

That sounds fine, as long as no one else wants it either. :slight_smile:

I got rid of the protection on the house, so whenever it’s most convenient for you, you can go and protect it under your name.

Ok thanks. ^~^