My Brother Got Me Banned

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I was asleep when this happened. My older brother was mad at me so he wanted me to get banned from the game because he always wants to use my computer. He thought if he got me banned he could use my computer more. We were in a big fight last night and I hit him so he wanted to get back at me. My parents found out what he did because I told them how I got banned and there was no way I could have written it since I was asleep at the time. He is grounded and in big trouble for it. My mom and dad are “appalled” as they put it for what he finally admitted he said to get me in trouble and banned. They wanted me to tell you that is not tolerated in this house and it is being handled. I am so sorry for what my brother said. I would never say something like that. My mom even washed his mouth out with soap she was so mad at him.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I absolutely think it was fair because of what was said, but I was not the one that said it, my brother did to get me banned. My parents had me change my password on the computer so he can’t get on my account again.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I am hoping you will unban me so I can keep playing on the server. I am so upset about it and my brother is literally grounded for like a really long time. My parents even made him write about paper about using racially offensive language and why its wrong. I spend almost all of my free time playing this server and I have been so upset today not being able to play this server.

7 Likes

We have no way of identifying who was behind an account at any given time. Therefore, you need to accept responsibility for all things that happen on your account, regardless of who the rulebreaker actually is. What other safeguards will you take in the future to keep your account safe?

7 Likes

Thank you for reminding me that I am in charge of my account regardless of who posted it. I take responsibility for it and I am truly sorry this occurred. I have put a new password on my computer and steam, and I will be sure that I log off the computer when I leave next time. I will also always be sure I log out of the game when I am finished playing. I am very sorry this happened and I do take full responsibility for it.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

These are the rules that were broken on my account.

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
Yes. I absolutely understand that the stuff that was said is racism and discrimination. It can also be considered “other” and not acceptable.

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
Yes. I have put safeguards in place to prevent anyone else from accessing my account and I will ensure that I am log off each and every time so nothing like this can ever happen again. I will also ensure that I do not break any of these rules in the future.

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
Yes. I will ensure that no racial or discriminatory language is used and that nothing offensive to anyone politically, sexually, religiously, or other will be said from my account.

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
Yes. I understand that I am responsible for my account at all times. Regardless of what is said it is my responsibility.

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes