My Ban Appeal (Hepi)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Nope.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, as I was not cheating. I was just playing with my friend and we found this gamemode called “Zombies” so we went to try it out and turned out it was fun.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
There might be a reason on why I was not dying but I don’t really know since I didn’t download the modded version one. Let me explain, I’m gonna admit that I did download the terraria on a website as I don’t have access to my pc atm. I mostly play terraria on my pc but since I’m grounded I can only play on my phone. There was an option on this website and those two options are:

1. Terraria APK
  2. Modded Terraria APK

Ofcourse I picked the number 1 since I have no intention of cheating or whatever since I wanna play the game casually and having fun. I do not support cheating or anything related to it. I just like to play with my friends and have fun with them. But I feel like this ban was unfair as the last 2 games I played on zombies. I did die, I just don’t know the actual reason on why I got banned. Don’t get me wrong, I would also suspect someone who doesn’t die on this gamemode. I know the staff is just doing their job and all. I’m really sorry if I did hack but I swear on my life that I did not even know if I was even hacking or not.

7 Likes

I have a video recording and screenshot of your player refusing to take damage. Also, you acknowledged that downloading the client modified version of Terraria was possible by stating:

I believe that this website you are referring to distributes pirated copies of Terraria, but I cannot prove this. Since you have not read the rules, and refuse to accept that you were caught cheating, this appeal can be considered denied.

6 Likes