Moon Squid's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason

forum.dark-gaming.com/ban/5126/

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

no, i did not

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

no because i didnt do anything wrong. i found a very large amount of lead bars in a bin, and i took it.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

because for 1, i love this server, and i would cry if i never got to get on it again. and for 2, i found it in the bin, not conjured it up out of a software or any hack or mod.

3 Likes

Before I hop into any point you’ve made on the appeal, i’ll further bring awareness to you on the original suspicion, as the lead bars/ore isn’t all.
A self claimed 18000 iron ore/~1200 toilets; This was all done seemingly with a deathbringer pickaxe. Given the fact that no iron ore spawns in an abundance of 18000 ore, and the tier of pickaxe you were on, it was deemed highly unlikely for you to be able to obtain this amount of ore/toilets(1200 x 6 iron bars = a total of 7200 iron bars.) within such a “short” period of the reset.

Since this was not listed in the appeal, i am asking for an explanation for this.

3 Likes

btw, 18000 ore means 6000 bars, and 6000/6 =1000 (these are rough calculations).
and i have mined a ton of ore, 16 hours a day, and i found that lead in a bin, and thought to myself, i can use that. and i had spelunker and mining pots.

2 Likes

and, i have ppl that can vouch for me that i dont hack.

2 Likes

I’m well aware that 18000 ore = 6000 bars. The reason i say ~7200 is due to your own words of “i have 500 more,” which was said shortly after i calculated 683 toilets in your inv.
“I have mined a ton of ore” I am precisely saying this is unlikely for you to be able to achieve given the listed information in my previous response. Spelunker pots and mining pots in no way provide any form of “this means im not hacking,” and neither does saying people can vouch for you. It isn’t one or two thousand ore, its 18000. When I mentioned your possession of 18000 iron ore to other staff, I was responded with some form of “time” it would take you to mine this much, if it was simply laid all out in front of you in one singular batch. This would take a mininum of ~three hours, with your pickaxe. If you add the 25% additional mining speed you get from mining potions, all this does is lower it to 135 minutes, or 2 hours and 15 minutes. There’s also the additional fact that I pay close attention to any members inventory on survival. You have not played for 100% of reset, and it is not laid out for you in a single batch. I have not seen a single piece of iron ore, or toilets, in your inventory at any given moment of reset besides shortly before you were banned. You’ve played at most two day prior to when I banned you(or basically three days ago from today.) I honestly have doubts that i’ll get much of a different response, so I’ll just move onto more-so the exact reason you were banned.

2 Likes

Onto the topic of “lead.” The possibility of you finding the lead(and also iron) was considered. That is why both the lead AND toilets were removed. What the main problem is what shortly happened after. Being someone of suspicion, I made sure to constantly take a peek at your inventory, which is obvioiusly where all the magic happens. I found with a simple page reload that you have 400 lead ore in your hand slot. Conveniently enough, shortly after your previous lead was removed. It wasn’t simply “400” either. The lead ore in your hand slot progressively increased at a consistent rate until you reached a full stack. It was then said by Quinci, that you “crafted” the lead bars with absolutely no decrements to the lead ore(And you also deleted the lead ore after “crafting” the bars.) which is then when you were banned

2 Likes

for one, there were decrements, and for 2, you said that is was increasing right? its a thing called mining.

2 Likes

You dont seem to understand what being in your “hand slot means”
This refers to being held in your mouse. You cannot hold lead ore in your mouse, and also happen to increase it in minor bulks of 10+ each time by mining.

2 Likes

wdym like select lead in the otbar or pick it up out of the inventory like u r about to drop it?

2 Likes

yes, that is exactly what i mean

2 Likes

ik that you cant hold it and mine at the same time, but i wasnt holding it when i mined

2 Likes

I was spamming f5 to reload the page for the entire time you were holding it. Not at one given moment was it not in your hand during this time frame. Not only that, but I also mentioned in went from 400-990. This was not over a span of a few minutes, this was done strictly in a single minute. Unless you’re telling me that you somehow managed to mine while holding the lead in your mouse, while also finding the ore in a bulk of 590, I cant say I believe a single thing you’re telling me

2 Likes

ok, i did not find a bulk of 590 ore, and could not have mined it over a period of a minute, and i also mentioned i found that lead in a bin. and alo, i dont even kno how to hack

2 Likes

like srsly, what even do i use to hack?

2 Likes

Stating that you found the lead in a bin has no ties whatsoever to what lead I am talking about. I’ve stated previously that this was after the lead you supposedly found in the bins was removed from your inventory. This is an entirely different bulk of lead, coming from an entirely different thing which isn’t the bins.

2 Likes

ok i see what ur saying, i was thinking of the other lead.

2 Likes

the stuff i found in the bin

2 Likes

i mined that, and was picking it up out of my inventory

2 Likes

here, if i can get 5 ppl to vouch for me that i dont, and never will, hack, then will u actually believe me and unban me?

2 Likes

No. Everything you’ve said so far has left holes of which i’ve gladly filled in, and i’ll do it again this time.
400-990 ore. This was all done in a single minute without any sight of the lead leaving your hand slot, enabling you to mine it. Saying you mined it is simply telling me you mined a straight 590 ore in that singular minute, with the sole exception that you were picking it up out of your inventory. Why would you pick it up at all? Why not let it stack in your inventory, if that truly was the case? Im not getting any different answer, and i’m certainly not being told anything that makes me feel like unbanning you is is a good idea

2 Likes