Mocab's Helper Application

Q1-What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is Mocab. It would have been my real game-tag Talaharu, but I changed it specifically for this server! Mocab

Q2-How often are you on the server?
It really depends because of my restrictions. I’ll try to pm popstarfreas, but I might not get the chance. I’ll try my best to. Usually about an hour or 2 a day.

Q3-Why do you want to be a Helper?
I enjoy helping people out on the server. For example, one time someone needed help on the server and a real helper told him what to do. Guess what, the person who needed help still didn’t get it and it seemed the helper gave up on him. Well that’s a fail because I tp ed to the person who needed help and he then new exactly what to do. He even said Thanks! :smiley: You could ask me what he needed help with if you want. I’m sure staff members know I help people out already.

Q4-Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
I will do my best to answer and help staff and other players in whatever it is they need help with.

Q5-Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Well I did better than one of the helpers (the one in Q3) and I searched the WHOLE wiki on weapons and armor, so I think I have enough knowledge for what’s to come…totally.

Q6-Tell us about you?
I don’t feel comfortable giving away too much personal information, but I’ll give some. I’m going into 8th grade and so far I have straight A s. My strengths in school are math and science and I’m VERY athletic. I’m always the loner on the pacer test while everyone else is watching me…stalkers. I find myself to be a bit like Yrimir in Terraria not counting bosses on first nights. I’m a male, and I believe I’m an intelligent person. I’m not that great at spelling SOME words, but you don’t need to worry about that.

I hope you consider my application!! :smiley:

went over time limit

1 Like