Minigame

This idea… uhhh… well, it’s not the greatest. There’s these coin grab games I’ve played either on Smash Brothers or other mini games across the realms of the internet. I had an idea where there’s a small, medium or large arena(depending on if this is a good idea or not) where either 1 or up to 3 players enter a pre-game room. Then when the counter goes off, the door opens and the players run in and have to grab an item spawning… in my head, it played out as hearts being 1 point and stars being 2,3 or 5 points.

Also, points can be worth .5 or .2 or… a small amount of DP. If it does work, since this is a method of gaining DP, make this only do-able like every 6 hours, 12 hours or even once a day.

Just a small thought, let me know what you guys think.

I support this! That could be something fun. But would need to be automated I think… So no overseer is needed.

1 Like

Rofle is really good with plugins so if he does like the idea, I think he could make it happen.

1 Like

Most of the idea people think of require a mod to be built for terraria, and events like that are a little difficult to monitor as everyone is from a different timezone not everyone can be on at the same time for as long idk things that require a new plugin or a mod to Terraria just don’t seem like it would work :confused:

1 Like

Ahhh I understand. It’s alright though. It was only a thought. My imagination sucks but sometimes I end up sparking ideas in other people’s minds that usually end up expanding to something bigger and better. I hope, just maybe, this did just that.

1 Like

Just got another idea for a minigame. Duck Hunt! There’s people spamming ducks at the spawn and it’s kinda fun shooting them down!

1 Like

Hahahahh!

1 Like

Yes very I support this idea, I think it would be nice. :>

1 Like