Master Mode

yoyo so me and my bud @0reg0n have been playing for the past month or around two months on and off playing master mode and we’ve finally reached endgame which well, wish us on luck on moonlord :((

10 Likes

Then I wish you the best of luck! Do your best, I know you can!!

7 Likes

ye were pretty bad just killed eol daytime though so we got a good start (im summoner they’re mage)

8 Likes

WHOOP WHOOP WE FINALLY DID IT YES

9 Likes

We did it!

7 Likes

Congrats on the win!

4 Likes

v e r y n i c e

5 Likes

Great job. Master Mode can be pretty hard at times (read: before you put decent armour on and become invincible), and the Moon Lord is one of my least favourite bosses thanks to how inconsistent and desynced his attack patterns and released eyes get. Always gives me more trouble than bosses like EoL or Duke since those have highly predictable and well-choreographed patterns.

4 Likes

Personally, I think Duke and EoL are harder since their attacks are more punishing. (Then again, it has been a long while since I’ve fought Duke, EoL, or ML in a vanilla playthrough.)

4 Likes

I agree that ml is easier than eol but duke is pretty easy actually , just circle him and use any homing weapon

4 Likes

moon lord is EXTREMLY hard

4 Likes

Not if you use a tonky build

4 Likes

True. Tanks have an easy time in Master, I’ve made builds which can easily survive Master EoL phase 2.

3 Likes

Tanks are only effective in the latter portion of Hardmode.

4 Likes

laughs in pre hm calamity 100def

8 Likes

Early Hardmode tanking is also incredibly strong, though. Frost Armour + Titanium Mask with full warding accs and a good bit of DR with the Frozen Turtle Shell and Worm Scarf goes a long way to making you practically invincible. Late Pre-Hardmode tanking is much worse, but it still does exist and works rather well, allowing you to take a ton more extra hits while still moving faster than the present bosses with your hook or mount.

3 Likes