Manager of Events

This is more or less a curious question that I wanted to bring up. If there is a ‘Manager’ rank, are we ever going to get a ‘Manager of Events’ rank? While looking through Lilys most recent event, we got on the topic of Manager of Events. She claimed that she would love to have a shot at this, but she thought that Hiro and I would be in the way due to the maze and such. I don’t have an issue with her being it, but that isn’t my focus. I am more or less just wondering if we have, or ever will have, a manager of events. Leave an opinion or thought below please, I want to know your thoughts.

There is already a Manager position pertaining to events. However, so far no one who has had the opportunity has taken this role on. It does require frequent activity and strict time management.

2 Likes

What do you mean ‘Whi had had the opportunity’? The only staff apart from yourself that we have is Pun, Ren, and Connor. Pun is manager of helpers, giving him manager of events would be too much work I think. Connor isn’t active enough got for that, in my opinion. The only issue I have with Bre is that she isn’t too active and that she isn’t too experienced with the position.

Jeez my spelling in there, my bad

1 Like

People like BoB and such and all the rest gave up such an opportunity. Because of the fact that there are no policies, regulations or standard procedures (like there is with testing helpers and such), then it is hard to have such a position be easily passed on and given to those whom may not be an Administrator. It doesn’t really require Administrative privileges to work, but only an Administrator could devise an official event as it may require certain features such as given item, that would be more easily controlled by an Administrator.

2 Likes

I suppose that is true. Couldn’t you just make a new position format for applying for Manager? Would the rank be a side effect like Manager of Helpers, or more of a new rank on it’s own?? Would it be inbetween mod and admin, or admin and super admin??

1 Like

Administrators are Managers.

2 Likes

Ohh, the more you know!

1 Like