Lots of inmortal Players on Zombies Gamemode

[1] Members name.
[Not Specific]

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).
[ Bugs & Exploits]

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
[Using some sort of glitch to be inmortal in Zombies Gamemode]

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)
[I have no evidence, but you can ask any player like me and they will tell you if they have seen people doing this]

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
[Zombies(Gamemodes)]

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

[Any time]

-a lot of people in zombies have been using some kind of glitch to be immortal, which is very unfair to other normal players like me and the vast majority of people, I would like you to investigate this.

I know this is not a specific single player report but it is to warn of this error or whatever so that the moderators or administrators or whoever manages it is aware of this.

4 Likes

Many different players are already being reported for using hacks in zombies. Also, they are doing it via modified client, not bugs or exploits.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure the staff have been fully aware of the issues regarding mobile cheat clients ever since the mobile edition updated to 1.3. This is one of the plentiful, unfortunate ramifications of cross-platform compatibility - which is apparently solely unique to this server alone since no other server owner wants it.

5 Likes

at least I’m glad that the staff is aware of this situation, the truth is that it’s hateful to find a cheater of those in a game.

4 Likes