Looking to apply for Mod?

Looking to apply for Mod but unsure whether to? https://dark-gaming.com/tests/shouldiapplyformod.php
If a slot is available it will tell you.

1 Like

Wait what is this for?

1 Like

To say whether you should apply for mod.

1 Like

:smiley: i know there are more thank enough mod spaces.

1 Like

The link is being mean to me D:
He said “No” while eating cookies and strawberry cakes D:

1 Like

?

1 Like

Cool, so the ideal number of helpers are 5?

1 Like

No no. The ideal ratio is 3:1. Helpers:Mods

1 Like

Ohhh ok :smiley: Awesome!

1 Like

Exactly. So now people know whether or not we need more Helpers, if they’re a Helper.

1 Like

Wait so there’s to many mods for me to be one?

1 Like

Uh its more like: There are too little Helpers. In order for the staff system to be balanced, we must have a ratio of staff. There’s never too many staff. Its probably like 6:2:1, Helpers:Mods:Admins. Ideally.

1 Like

We might be bringing in some new helpers, and thanks for the info.

1 Like

I kind of just made the ratio up. It does seem a bit much to require 12 helpers for just 2 Admins. I think it might be down to 3:1:1 or maybe even 2:1:1. I’ve got to discuss this with those that care first anyway.

1 Like

Okay, who do you mean “those who care”?

1 Like

Woah! Donuts has a +1 under the posting time.

1 Like

Hmmm?

1 Like

[Quote=Donuts]Ohhh ok :smiley: Awesome!

Yesterday, 7:23 pm
+1[/quote]

What he means by those who care is that some people don’t care how much staff there is or they just want staff and don’t care about anything.

1 Like

Why do I have an upvote???

Ok now it says “Yes; There is currently a need for 0 more Moderators.” So does that mean it’s saying that I should or shouldn’t?? xD

1 Like

No offense to the mods, but they are only on like an hour a day if that. Well I know when you get higher up the ranks you get more immune to inactivity demotion, but I would be on like 3 hours a day.

1 Like