[Locked] I would like to apologize.

First off, I would like to apologize for using developer items and the Dev. Patch. As soon as I was banned I realized my mistake, I’m very sorry and I will not ever make such mistake again. I thought it would be funny using the Red’s Wings infront of people to show off but as soon as I was banned, I felt bad inside. This server is such a nice one and it helps me refill my potions, bullets, and weaponry and armor. I really hope you can unban me for my wrongdoings. I should’ve realized how foolish it was to do that. I really love your server once again, and I’m sincerely sorry. Here is the link. dark-gaming.com/ban/1202. I was never warned before being banned as they saw the raw form of me in Red’s Armor and Wings. I think that my ban was fair and I wish to regain your trust and I’m sincerely sorry with my actions as the Dev. Patch, I will try to delete and this will never happen again.

1 Like

You must use the proper Ban Appeal format shown here: https://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-ban-appeal.10

1 Like

in order?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

ok thx

K, did it in order

AwesomeAlien, did you read my in order other format? Its the one you asked for

1 Like