[Locked] Applying for Helper

[Q1] what is your in-game name?
A: Its JacksonJF

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
A: I am on the server most days for like an hour.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a helper?
A: I want to be a helper because I love to help people and I already do it a little as much as I can when i’m on the server.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
A: Yes because I would really enjoy doing that for people who really need help with things and if i’m lets say i’m building I wouldn’t mind going and helping someone out.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
A:Yes I would try my best on trying to help the person that is asking the question as much as I can because if it is important then I would love to help them.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
A: Well I love your server first of all I enjoy seeing so many people having fun on it. I am Jackson and love to play some games but I love Terraria the most. I am 11 and i live in Omaha NE, (Nebraska USA). I’m in 6th grade and I love playing soccer and tennis (2 of my favorite sports duh) but on my off time I do love playing with all of you guys and enjoying the server… and most of all I love helping people!

1+ from what I see you will make a great helper just add a bit more to Q6 pls

Great application, waited the appropriate time, helps in-game quite a bit, friendly to users. +1

Thanks guys you are so nice and I will add a little bit more to Q6

Later today I will add some more to question 6 lol I have a lot of stuff to do today

Pretty decent app, could use a little more but all in all its there. +1

Bump this so people can see this.

what do you mean by that Rubber Ducky Foxtrot?

1+ Great friend. And quite friendly. c;

Forwarding to testing phase.

Thank you Every one!!

please tell me if i need to add more thanks!
:smiley:

just so you know im going to make a new app soon because i have a lot of things i want to add that it would take so long to put it in there again :smiley: im super happy to make a new one!

Well, Jackson will make a new app. so I’m closing this one.