Legoman's Helper application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? My in-game name is Legoman… I know it sounds kind of immature, but my brother named it.
[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I guess I want to because its so fun helping people out and it would be easier as helper. Also So people look up to me.
[Q4] Tell us about you? My name is Stephen, I am from Wisconsin, I love terraria and helping people out on it. I have 17 brothers and sisters.
Also I am in Track, basketball, football, and wrestling(but still have time for terraria!!). I highly respect authority and love being a part of a team!

Sorry forgot question 2! I am so sorry! [Q2] How often are you on the server? I am constantly on this server, I am rarely on any other server so I can be there to help anyone. Trust me I’m not in it for the commands… I just want to help others out… Thanks hope you consider me!

1 Like

You cannot apply for Helper if you’ve been banned for Griefing >.>

1 Like

Ok but whats griefing?

1 Like

When you break blocks or place blocks in an area that does not belong to you such as someones house or creation.

1 Like

I don’t want to be sassy, but I didn’t do it… I know its hard to believe, but man you have to trust me. It was my little brother, and I am so sorry for that, he didn’t know the blocks broke.

1 Like

It took him like 500 blocks to realize they break? Please, don’t make yourself look stupid. Even if it was your brother, I don’t care. You are an account to me and whoever is using it hardly matters. If your account does something, then its your fault.

1 Like

Well he’s 6… but hey your the admin… I guess I’m just so sorry. I don’t know what to say… I guess I am just sorry to all those who got there creations destroyed… please forgive. I would help rebuild everything but, I can’t, I’m banned! Also our computer is super slow so I would take a long time for the blocks to reappear. Sorry again…

1 Like