Jaojao's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I broke it unconsciously, because the word is completely normal in my daily life.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes and no. As I said above, the word “nigga” is completely normal in the daily life of a black man like me. However, you are right to ban anyone who uses this word, as there are people of bad character who use it to offend.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I did it unconsciously, I didn’t know it would result in a ban. Now that I know, I won’t do it again

You need to follow the format. Provide your ban link as your answer to Q1; if you don’t have it, attempt to rejoin the server to get it. It’ll show up as the ban reason formatted as ban.dark-gaming.com/(number) with “(number)” being replaced by a different number for whatever your ban link is. Edit that link into your Q1 answer in place of:

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

I can’t log into the server, every time I try the connection is lost. And it’s not a problem with my internet, because I can access other servers :frowning:

Are you on mobile? If you are, record a video while attempting to connect to the server. For whatever reason the mobile version has a problem where, when the ban reason shows, it only shows up for one frame before instantly turning into “Lost connection”, instead of just staying on the ban reason like the desktop version. Slow down the video so you can see it.

Banned: Ban

Yes, put that for Q1 as previously mentioned, replacing this:

Okay, I edited it.

Based on the ban reason you said the hard “-er” version instead. I’m assuming you’ll keep it in mind for the future too given that even that slight letter difference can change the meaning a lot?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.