Ive been banned and i dont know why :(

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
REPLACE THIS LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE AND EMPTY LINE BELOW

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
i dont remember breaking any rules and i do not know why i am banned please i just want to be unbanned and play survival please. harmfulcrane said i was warning 2 on spamming but i dont remember spamming purposely and i never would spam purposely

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
REPLACE THIS LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE AND EMPTY LINE BELOW

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i do not mean any harm to this server and it is a great server and i love playing survival

3 Likes

are you newble? if so, where’s your ban link because i didn’t ban you

2 Likes

yes i am and i dont know i remember just messing around in survival and i typed in chat “1.4.1.1.1. etc” then some weird stuff happened i left to rejoin then it said i was banned.

2 Likes

ah so thats why you’re banned. 1.4.1.1.1. counts as a ip and the server banned you thinking you were advertising

2 Likes

ah its because someone said “why isnt there chat bubbles its 1.4.1.1”

2 Likes

if you want to say the version of the game or a ip for a server then use the whisper command i.e /w to avoid getting banned. you can’t say it in public or you’ll get the hammer.

3 Likes

alright, i was just puzzled because i wondered why i got banned. i wouldnt advertise and that is a idoitic move to just advertise

2 Likes

i can unban you since this was a misunderstanding. but next time make sure you use /w when typing the version of the game or wanting a say a server IP

3 Likes

thank you very much

2 Likes

Unbanned.

3 Likes