ItsDiv's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/4983

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, i know i have blatantly broken an extremely obviuos rule

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes it was very fair as i have cheated

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
im only 11 years old im deleting my client terraria tweaker two it was just that i basicallly couldnt gte ANYTHING on survival and needed to beg and beg for things and i just used the client when u banned me, quinci, i felt some sort of depression in me cus i LOVE dark gaming and zombies was my favourite and so i hope u will unban me please
p.s reply fast i dont wanna sound impatrient but i rly want a reply :frowning: i really understand my mistake
getting sorta nervous and impatient pls reply

2 Likes

popstarfreas why are you ignoring me i just want you to reply PLEASE

2 Likes
  1. There is no requirement for us to respond to your appeal within a certain timeframe. Why do you think you deserve VIP treatment when you were the one who broke the rules and got banned?
  2. It is a fairly simple concept that you should not cheat on a server you want to play on. You did this anyway. It seems to me that you actually don’t want to play fair on this server.
3 Likes

Ok, I understand what you are saying. I am sort of an egoistic person, and it kinda triggers me that everyone can play like 24/7 and I can only play 1 hour a day, and I know its not YOUR problem im egoistic and im selfish and you have to waste your time on dealing with me so i resort to stupid, desperate options. The point is, Im not gonna do somethign as stupid as that ever again, because i KNOW i will get caught eventually and im asking you-BEGGING you- to give me another chance. I am not going to do somethign as desperate and stupid as that ever again.

2 Likes

Don’t want to sound impatient, but I’m getting sort of worried since its been almost 7 days and this post is gonna close soon, so i need a reply. Hope you understand :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.