Issue with Zombies on Mobile

I don’t know if it’s specific to mobile but I was playing quite a few rounds of zombies last night and it was working as well as it can work on mobile. Today I’ve tried playing zombies throughout the day and it hasn’t been working for me. I have a fresh character I play zombies on and it’s the same character everything has worked fine for before. Now it will let me into the intermission lobby for zombies but it refuses to load a game for me or for any of the people that also join the same lobby as myself. If it helps, I’ve noticed it also isn’t loading Legacy like it usually did before when things worked. I have also deleted my dedservers file to see if that would help and it didn’t. To clarify, I deleted my dedserver file before I joined the server in the first place so I don’t believe that to be an issue. I have not updated or done anything to the phone between last night and today that may have caused the issue.

2 Likes

Currently zombies lobbies are non-functional regardless of platform. No eta as to when an admin can restart it

2 Likes

I wonder why abilities can’t be seen on mobile…

2 Likes

Sentries and guardians are hidden from mobile clients due to a mobile limit that would otherwise instantly crash mobile players. Otherwise abilities should be fine, other than some awkwardness inputting the activation gestures.

2 Likes

Ohhhh… So my guardian is protecting me…

2 Likes