is stating your opinion bannable?

seriously. you guys give me shit for giving my opinions and remarks about ban appeals/threads and say “you cant post here”, and you post there to tell me i cant post there and im disrespectful blah blah blah. please tell me, is posting on ban appeals bannable or something? am i not allowed to speak my opinion on something called “forums”? stop giving me crap. stop arguing that i’m rude, etc. if you can’t take it, don’t dish it.
thanks.
serious question though. is it bannable? XD
-weegee.

2 Likes

We are not “giving you shit”. You are being offensive to others and giving rude feedback. You called people tattles for reporting players, disrespected others, etc. ThePunisher gave you warnings to stop posting rude comments, yet you continue to. That’s why I created the report thread. Is that clear?

2 Likes

Yes, it is, when you are posting on serious ban appeals and not being mature about it. “Tattle” is that your so called important post on a ban appeal that contributes no more than derailing and making someone mad. That is not an opinion it is a stupid remark.

2 Likes

doing so is not bannable XD

2 Likes

Tattle, cursing and harassing people is ban-able.
You are allowed to state an opinion as long as it isn’t harassing/hurting anyone or any
of what you wrote. +1 for RDF too.
And yes, doing so is ban-able.

2 Likes

tattling is banable? well go ban raiku then. XD

2 Likes

1st of all, you are the only one who think he’s tattling.
So, I’ll ask you a question, did you look about the older reports,
from about page 3 or 4 and older?

2 Likes

listen; if tattling is banable, then ban all of the people making reports. okay? tattling aint banable.

2 Likes

Tattling in the right case isn’t bannable, and he wasn’t “tattling”.
Read 'dem rules.

2 Likes

We got a hater here. :v

And just because you hate me for my opinions I have never said anything that would go against the rules…
And asking them to ban me while having XD in it?
This isn’t funny. You’re asking to ban someone and you’re gonna laugh at him. Great.

2 Likes

dude…i gave an example because you reported some people. im not directly hating at you. i was being sarcastic because thepunisher doesn’t revise his work and directly said;
“Tattling, cursing and harassing people is ban-able.” so since he said tattling was ban-able, i said okay, go ban everyone who made a report and raiku then. sorry for confusion.

2 Likes

If everyone that reported will get banned what’s the point in making a Report Player section in the forums…
And is this a troll?
This isn’t the slightest bit funny.
You’re asking them to ban us including me just because we reported some rule breakers?

2 Likes

Weegeeweegee123, you seem honest, but don’t get mixed up with the moderators.

2 Likes

That would get SO many people banned… Pun typed wrong, dude, people can be wrong and make mistakes, and typos… That would get Slayer, me, chaindeath, raiku, and countless others banned… For doing their job

2 Likes

Yes weegee. You can be banned for what you say.
People that are make good reports are deserved for good words and not a ban. I dont make mistakes.twice.

2 Likes

Are you all blind? Do you want me to repost? I FREAKING stated that punisher said ON ACCIDENT, THIS MOD ^^^^ HERE, SAID:
Tattling is bannable. so i said well ban all the people that tattled on people then! as a sarcastic remark! why do you people make such a big deal about a joke?
as for the report since, uhh, you guys cant read, here ya go:

" i was being sarcastic because thepunisher doesn’t revise his work and directly said;
“Tattling, cursing and harassing people is ban-able.” so since he said tattling was ban-able, i said okay, go ban everyone who made a report and raiku then."

2 Likes

The only time you should joke about something is when the person you’re speaking to knows you’re joking; clearly you’re ignorant to the fact that people take you seriously at the moment. It’s best to keep the discussion on the topic of the OP and not between smaller discussions of which the PM System, the shoutbox and the Chat Module all exist for thank you.

3 Likes