Inventory/Level Resets

Why there was a reset
Due to the extent and use of an exploit for a long period of time, the current state of the system is the result of cheaters. Due to the large amount of work that would be required to undo this state back to legitimacy, all levels and items have been reset.

Donators
Anyone who donated and got Credits will get all of them back in one batch.

Staff Titles
Anyone who had a Staff Title will be given it back in due time

4 Likes

So, what was it exactly that caused this massive Roman-style fall of the system? This is really freaking bad and unsettling.

3 Likes

Roman style
Basically, a few years ago I found this weird credit exploit.
You basically trade someone half a credit, cancel the trade, and you get back the full thing (which means you earn 0.5 extra)
I never really used it but it spread like fire. And since the Donator thing, nobody could’ve used it.
Now the only two people that really used it recently are Solar and Crane and one of em did it 409 times
(Solar is donator so it’s easy for them)
Anyways, with their credit exploit they basically messed up the system and Fofle doesn’t have enough money to repair it so everyone was reset.

4 Likes

So that’s how Solar crafted all those colors.

3 Likes

You can’t craft colors mate…
Only titles and tags

3 Likes

You can craft random items with a bid of 0.75 Credits, which is R8-R10.

3 Likes

So do to this reset, peoples credits were also reset. I’ve talked about this and people have said when the script is done. When will this script be done?

3 Likes

So uh, i havent check my inv yet, but im very positive that my 14.35 credits and 213 levels are going to be gone, if they are, then could you replace that for me Rofle or no?

3 Likes

What about colored titles and tags? It took me quite awhile to get the (Grand Emperor) , The Executioner, and Zombie Slayer titles. I don’t care about the holiday ones or my other custom titles. I only ever used these three. Besides this wipe doesn’t really affect me, isn’t the first one I’ve been through heh.

Don’t really care about the credits if it’s so much of a hassle to get them back to people. As long as I get the three color titles/tags I mentioned above I don’t want any of the credits.

edit: I also want the custom commands from oh so long ago back as well. ( /spawnmob, /time, /tphere, /addwarp). Those are the only ones I need

3 Likes

Oh also, what about the “Winner’s Promise” that i had recieved for completing an Egg hunt? If its too much for the rest then I would just perfer to have that one thing out of everything else. Thanks.

3 Likes