Inapropiate Name

This person has join the sever Fucker and Go suck a big fat dick I tell them both to please leave and re-join with a different character but they don’t list please do something about it I gave them so much warnings around 5 each.

Weakness, Dranix

1 Like

Yes there was I saw them, Go suck a big fat cock kept telling me to get a life n’ stuff, we gave them lots and lots of warnings. They didnt listen so yeah.

1 Like

Well, since you do not have any proof, all we can do is keep an eye out for them.

1 Like

kk next time we get proof

1 Like

Yes, remember to have evidence.

1 Like

Yea i saw a player with the name Fucker. I bet they’re kids trolling because there friend got banned.

1 Like

If anyone gets evidence of these ppl on hit F12 to take a screenshot and show us the evidence.

1 Like

I got one here, second name from left on the second row. Here is also another one of someone passing through blocks. click me for picture :smiley:

1 Like

U can’t see the name on the second one… :confused:

1 Like

not the name, that isnt the idea of that, it is just another person I found using a hack if you want to investigate them in the process

1 Like

well, u gave a photo so I figgered it should’ve had a name… it’s alright that it didn’t tho :slight_smile:

1 Like