Inactivity Response

So, as you all know, I’ve been bone for a week or so. Well, my computer broke and I can’t play Terraria.
So, I will be gone for a while. Sorry ;-;

1 Like

So, only one helper active? I really need to work more now lol. I’m sorry for you, m8.

1 Like

I hope you’ve been getting enough calcium!

See you when I see you. Good luck with the PC trouble.
-Lord

1 Like

Enough with the sarcasm Avery. I’m sure he was in a hurry.

1 Like

My apologies, that my comedic response to a friend somehow managed to offend you.
In the future, I’ll attempt to be as condescending, straightforward, and boring (avoiding all casual conversation) as I possibly can.

1 Like

Sorry but I presume that you took this the wrong way. What I was trying to say was that it was just a typing error, thus fooling around (which most of DG’s elders do) is acceptable under many circumstaces, however you may not do it all the time. Also I’m the one who’s supposed to apologize.

I sincerely apologize from the deepest core of my heart, as the way I put it somehow managed to give you the wrong idea about what I meant. I hope you forgive me for my foolish mistake. Have a nice day.

Sincerely
-Augustina

1 Like

That’s a bit much, don’t ya think?
Anyways, I got good news and bad news!
Good news - I am on a computer
Bad news - it is very cheap, with max speed of only 1.4 GHz and overheating to around 100% CPU when trying to load an internet page. Therefore it can’t run Terraria nor any other online (or offline) game and thus I am handicapped from catching up to current server news. However, I just found out it can run Phase as well as any other page, so expect my presence there :smiley:

1 Like

Well, that’s somewhat good news at least!
Did you get enough calcium while away, though?

1 Like

Avery, you forgot Vitamin D, which is somewhat more important that calcium in bones. .-. Anyways congrats on getting a pc (NOT BEING SARCASTIC). But hey, besides it being a cheap and slow pc, look on the bright side(which you already are). Also, how old is it ? If it’s old enough,(estimation about 2 years min) you may overclock it, to just get that teensy weensy bit of power out of it. And in case you already knew that, I’m not treating you as an “inexperienced person” Just saying since there are alot of mindless people called "Idiots"who have gone through retardation over the internet. Take care, and I hope to see you soon on terraria ! (What’s with me whenever I type something that isn’t casual .-. )

1 Like

Go to hell, Avery…

1 Like

Well rip Avery

1 Like

Seems legit

1 Like