Inactivity Explained.

Hey there,
A few of you may have noticed that I have barely been active on DG this last month. And basically, ever since the big DTP update, I haven’t been encouraged to go on DG because:
-The most active players on the server, Harmfulcrane and SolarDeity were gone and that caused more inactivity.
-I didn’t like how the new system worked, I found it infuriating and confusing.
-Me and a few friends were introduced to another server known as Quadraforce, and I became a moderator there. [idk if this is advertising also idk if this encourages waffle to gimme moderator pls give it to me jk i lov you but srsly gimme dat moderator]
-I got to familiarise with the Terraria community in general ; I met loads of cool people like Yrimir and TerrariaHelp.
-I started doing some spriting for the Calamity Mod.
And I started using Discord more than Phase.
Now, for the next 5 weeks or so, this may continue. I may be active only 1-2 times a week or something like that until the Summer Holidays, when I will put all my attention to DG. Usually when I log on, there is almost nothing in the chat apart from “Player has Joined” or “Player has Left”. I don’t know if it’s just timezones or if the community is just more inactive in general because of the updates and stuff, but seeing nobody on doesn’t exactly encourage me to do stuff. I don’t know what the DG community sees me as at the moment, but I will do everything in my power to help restore these disadvantages that made me and a few others inactive.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like

no raz, that won’t encourage waffle to gib mod.

1 Like

Wait, you’re making sprites for Calamity ? wtf .-.

1 Like

Yeah, I made a few endgame weapons [Like the Mandible Claws]

1 Like

How did you get to make sprites for them .-.

1 Like