Implement system that despawns King Slime when Post-Hardmode boss is also alive at the same time

A while ago, they may have abused King Slime to tank Lunatic Cultists and beat him too early. This was depressing, they completely disregarded the whole reason the buff timer was put in there in the first place. There’s a huge possibility that this will be repeated with other bosses, like Plantera, Golem, and EoL, which is somewhat alarming. A system that despawns King Slime or any potential low-damage boss when any other Hardmode bosses are alive is needed.

If people laugh at this suggestion on Discord, they’re probably the same people who rushed Lunatic Cultists a while ago.

Sorry, i sorta enabled the rush by tanking cultists for them. Though, idk if this suggestion will really work, because i tanked cultist with a dodge tank type set, not with king slime. Again, im rlly sorry that i helped rush the game instead of waiting for the others who wanted to be present in the first ml kill

9 Likes

Understandable, however… There was an attempt before yours that did involve King Slime Abuse. It got so far… I managed to convince raf to stop the operations though. It’s still of concern.

I’m over it now lol

Edit: You did exactly what I’ve been telling everyone to use the whole time lol

8 Likes