Im sorry Rofle

By now you should have been alerted by Renald that I’ve been using this mod.
The reason why I am writing to you is because of a recent warning that has been given to me by Renald. He alerted me that I was not supposed to have a modded client , which in this case I was using Gameiki mod.
I know that this is against the rules but I don’t find why it is because I was merely using it to get potions more efficiently.
I want to apologize for the trouble I made and I have had already removed the modded client from Terraria.
I am willing to accept a ban if it is really necessary and again I want to apologize for using this mod.

1 Like

Modified clients in any way are forbidden; they are not needed. The modified server provides an extensive host of commands of which are provided as essentials for free, and later on as random obtainable items in levels.

You will not be banned, however your account will have its level reset to 50, XP set to the requirement for 50, all items above R5 will be removed from your inventory and all of your statistics will be reset to 0. The rules are not hard to follow, given that you have read them and that you do understand them.

1 Like

Can you not just give away the R6+ Items to others? qwq

1 Like

Why not just say give it to you.

1 Like

No Raiku because the items are seen as obtained unfairly and must be removed entirely.

1 Like

Okay, Lol.

@Lad, Sometimes, You have to keep things quietly. OuO

1 Like