I'm not getting rewards from leveling up

I’m level 4, and i’m didn’t get any lootbox for leveling up. When i’m voting i get a loot box. Can anyone help me, please?

6 Likes

I’m level up to level 11 and still got nothing (i’m have space in my inventory)

6 Likes

Iirc they are given out randomly at lvl up, i.e. it is not guaranteed you will get every time a lootbox from levelup. I got my first at level 31.

5 Likes

thanks, but when i’m leveled up it’s sayed check your trading inventory for new stuff, and when i checked it nothing was added

5 Likes

As Glasia said, lootboxes are given out randomly. If you haven’t gotten one, you’re just getting unlucky.

5 Likes

From experience, you won’t get lootboxes until you level up to a certain amount. How much that is, it’s unclear to me, but somewhere around the 30’s to the 50’s.

6 Likes

I got my first lootbox on about level 55 or so, so yea, at lower levels the probability to get lootboxes is also lower and you can get nothing, at higher levels you will start getting them and also getting 2 or 4 every level, it’s all about the probability to drop on every level, on level 1-20 the probability seems to be too low to actually drop lootboxes but it’s completely normal.

6 Likes