Im leaving the Server for a while ;__;

I want to start a new singleplayer project, it will take quite a lot of time… im leaving for another reasons too, i actualy dont feel like playing on this server, quite a lot of ups and downs and i dont feel like accepting those. Bye for a while, i will join again when the lunar update is comming out!

1 Like

aw bye :c! good luck on your project.

1 Like

See ya, will miss you… Have fun and good luck on dat project :slight_smile:

1 Like

thx guys, i am planing to create a 0% corruption world, with flying towns in the sky and lots of references to Lord of the Rings, a 10 times bigger version of my hive and something i can really be proud of! when i finished it i will return! best wished - Antasma

1 Like

xD sounds awesome!!

1 Like

Better do it quickly :stuck_out_tongue:
https://twitter.com/Cennxx

(Read the first and second tweet from the top)

1 Like

Good luck and all the best!

1 Like

hehehe… thx a lot, i hope i can still use my map after the lunar update, its not that bad if it gets lost hopefully we get this update fast! i started this project with the idea to combine lots of stuff into one world, yesterday i made a medium boreal-wood version of saurons tower, im excited how this project will evolve…

1 Like

that’s where cracks come in handy…when i play terraria i use 1.1.2, if steam updates terraria then just get a cracked old version. i can send the version you want if you are easily phished :slight_smile:

1 Like

its not needed, i have multiple versions of terraria, collectors edition, infinest version, cracked versio… i never know when i need it :smiley: but still thx! i made good effort, i removed all crimson form my world (with tools) i started to change one old crimson tunnel into my new home, have a nice day.

1 Like