I was banned for cheats but I do not have them.

[Q1] https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4516
[Q2] I got a ban due to the fact that I had things that could not be obtained but I did not cheat, I found these things in a trash can on the server about survival, please unban me.
[Q3] I didn’t take these things, by someone someone put them there and I took it I didn’t know that these things should not be carried with me. My nickname Forsag3 in the game.
[Q4] I want to play on this server because I like it and this is my favorite server.

[quote=popstarfreas][Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.[/quote]

[Q2]
No, because I did not cheat or use cheats, I just took things from the garbage can on the server.
[Q3]
No, because I just took them from the trash can and gave them to the players, but they decided that I have cheats but that’s not the case.

Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.
These are 2 sections you should be noting.
You were considered to be using cheats as you gave out a massive amount of items which are not possible to obtain in legitimate circumstances in such quantities, thus you were banned for using supposed cheats. Most players cannot verify how such items were obtained, only that they are illegitimate. If you saw someone giving out many stacks of platinum coins, wouldn’t you assume they are cheating too?

[quote=Forsag3]No, because I just took them from the trash can and gave them to the players, but they decided that I have cheats but that’s not the case.[/quote] How was this not fair? You took hacked items, which is against the rules, then gave them out to a lot of players, helping to remove any legitimate efforts for players to progress. Like using money from someone else who robbed a bank: doesn’t make it any less of an issue.