I was banned cuz my little brother

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No i was away

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
My ban wasn’t fair cuz i was away for one year and my little brother was playing and got me banned

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Cuz my little brother got me banned

6 Likes

Welp i sleep now…

4 Likes

If it was your little brother who got you banned, it should be your little brother appealing for you.

6 Likes

So what do i do then?? Should i just get my little brother and make a new ban appeal?? Idk but this was my first time doing a ban appeal and going on this website…

4 Likes

Yes, to make sure that you aren’t lying. “My sibling used my computer without permission” is a very common excuse, and most of the time is a lie.

7 Likes

??? But he really used it… dam… soo what now? since you wont believe me… should have made the title ‘BAN APPEAL, IM SO SORRY THAT MY LITTLE BROTHER GRIEF THE OCEAN’…but that wont be believable too LOL… and again he really did use the computer… dam he even grief and destroyed all my worlds when i got back and
He even destroyed my gaming keyboard too. But i still have my old keyboard dont know why i put that but is this enough for you??

4 Likes

Ok so i have to wait for 7 days and make new ban appeal?? Imma get that kid and do it for me

5 Likes

Ok its 7 days imma get that kid to do an appeal now. So do i get him to edit this appeal or make a new one?

4 Likes

Its 7 days so now theres a new appeal

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.