I want a unban since I did nothing wrong

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: dark-gaming.com/ban/5634
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not break any rules
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

My ban was not fair
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I have a Full story I joined the server normally was afk for a little bit prob 30 mins then we defeated ml and then this happened ,there were 2 players called ninja_14 this was not the full name but the other player was called KindaGoodMeal and they were duping Bang items and everything I pinged the staff like 10 times and nobody came I don’t have a modified client if I don’t believe me I can ask people on survival what happened then reply to me please

2 Likes

Neither of those two players were duping; They were hacking. I’ve personally banned KindaGoodMeal in the past as a result of that.

You didn’t? I’m fairly certain being in possession of hacked/impossible items is against the rules, the only difference is that rather than banning you for that, I banned you for a modified client.

I’m either completely missing something, or you never pinged staff. Be it in game or discord, I received zero pings to come online, and the same goes for other staff members, as far as publicly goes.

Regarding this, if you feel the need to excuse yourself by blaming other people, and did exactly that, you’re essentially telling me that you were aware of the items you obtained by them not being legit. That itself provides a perfectly fair reason to ban you. As I said, possessing impossibilities is directly against the rules, and keeping those items while being aware that they aren’t legit puts you at fault.

3 Likes

Please check the players on survival and ask them what happened I really don’t want a ban. My character’s items were randomized before the randomized I had a legendary zenith ruthless vampire knives full solar flare armor and a lot of access since I was a tank

2 Likes

Please I don’t want to be banned pleeeaaseee

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.