I regret doing what i did

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5417

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No i swear i didnt know i breaked the rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
no it was fair i should have known it…

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
because i didnt know it was wrong and because someone said free platinum coins and they put the coins in a bin and there was more than 400 platinum coins in the bin i didnt know they didnt get it legit i just wanted to reforge my stuff i didnt know it was against the rules i swear it wont happen again i wont take suspicious items again please unban me i really like this server i have friends in this server and they dont know i got banned i know its wrong but i thought it was normal that someone wanted to give me something for free i should have known that many coins were not legit…it wont happen EVER again.I should have known not to get items like that…

2 Likes

how could i be so stupid…

2 Likes

At the very least, there is credibility to your words considering that I was able to find who said this.

Can you read over, and copy and paste the exact rule you have broken from here? Additionally, I would like for you to, in your own words, explain to me why you think this rule is in place.

2 Likes

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things in-tact that the originals do except the art style.

The rule is right because it must have been “Inventory Editors” to do this.

2 Likes

That is the rule the person who gave you the items broke, but what I am asking for is the rule you broke. There is a specific rule regarding items kept from hackers, which is what applies to you. I will need that to be copy and pasted the same way.

2 Likes

#4 Item Drops

Keeping illegit item drops is equivalent to using a Modified Client to spawn them in. Refer to S5#1.

I think its this one

2 Likes

Yes. As the rule states, keeping hacked items is essentially no different from using a client yourself, for what I believe to be for obvious reasons. You stated that you will try to avoid further taking any suspicious items, and I can only enforce that. If you happen to find any “to good to be true” items in the bins, or from a player, feel free to query other members, or staff, about the authenticity of those said items. With that being said, this appeal is accepted, and your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes