I put ñ on the server and they banned me sorry :( I'm really sad because I played terraria on the server and saved 10 dollars to play

[Q1] Please provide the Ban link or if not, the reason Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you knowingly break the rules? Not only did I want to show an American about the stereotypes that have us, I only knew what it said through the google translator

[Q3] Do you think your ban was fair? If not, provide a reason. If it was unfair because he didn’t give me the time to go to the open window in the background and translate what he said because I don’t know English and only the one who reported me only spoke English

[Q4] Why should we unban you? That already depends on your decision but I decide yes because I can’t resist the desire to play a game of zombies

6 Likes

You need to follow the format. Take everything that you’d said here, and then adjust it so that it fits the ban appeal format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

the publication I made 2 weeks ago has been automatically deleted and I waited a few days as the appeal instructions said, I’m just looking to play this incredible server again and save 10 dollars that here in Mexico are 200 for a steam card, I’m just looking to correct my mistakes thanks for reading this :’)

5 Likes

No? It’s still there:

Similarly to your current appeal, it was tagged as invalid because it didn’t follow the appeal format. Since it was never corrected, it closed due to inactivity. To proceed… well, follow the appeal format. You had it the first time, it’s just that you didn’t have anything filled out for the questions, so the appeal couldn’t be properly responded to.

6 Likes

[P1] Proporcione el enlace de Prohibición o, si no lo hay, el motivo Enlace: Ban [Q2] ¿Rompiste las reglas a sabiendas? No solo yo quería demostrarle a un estaunidense de los estereotipos que nos tienen solo sabía que decía por el traductor de google [P3] ¿Crees que tu prohibición fue justa? Si no, proporcione una razón.Si fue injusta porque no me dió el tiempo de ir a la ventana abierta en segundo plano y traducir lo que dijo porque no se inglés y solo el que me denunció solo ablaba ingles [P4] ¿Por qué deberíamos desbanearte? Eso ya depende de su decisión pero yo decido que si porque no puedo aguantar las ganas de jugar una partida de zombies

6 Likes

[Q1] Please provide the Ban link or, if not, the reason Link: Ban [Q2] Did you knowingly break the rules? Not only did I want to show an American about the stereotypes that have us, I only knew what it said through the google translator [P3] Do you think your ban was fair? If not, provide a reason. If it was unfair because he didn’t give me the time to go to the open window in the background and translate what he said because I don’t know English and only the one who reported me only spoke English [P4] Why should we unban you? That already depends on your decision but I decide yes because I can’t resist the desire to play a game of zombies

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s looking better, but it needs to be edited into your original appeal post, and also follow the original appeal format. The answers you have for each question are perfectly fine, but you need the questions as originally given in the format as well as leaving the rest of the format intact.

6 Likes

the topic is closed and i can’t answer the questions of the old appeal look: https://forum.dark-gaming.com/t/im-sorry-just-write-the-n-but-i-didnt-do- anything-wrong-before-or-after-doing-that-i-made-a-friend-that-i-havent-seen-for-4-months/14906

5 Likes

I’m sorry, I wasn’t clear the first time. Make the edits to your original post in this specific topic, replacing this:

with the content in the ban appeal format.

7 Likes

Listo ya tengo en el primer comentario♥️

6 Likes

Listo ya está

6 Likes

I finished editing the first poll

4 Likes

It needs to be the original template; questions, bold, line spacing, everything. Please correct it when you can.

4 Likes

ya mejor ya no meto en su servidor pedorro
:grinning:

5 Likes

Solo por una cosa tengo que hacer una montos de pasos que no explican😡

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.