I Need A Password Reset

Okay so i have been playing DG for 5 weeks now, since then i have made 3 accounts. But the third account i made was kicked out of survival, because i had 2 more accounts. So the reason i made this third account is because i forgot the password to both of my previous accounts and i deleted my terraria. So i made alt accounts so i could play survival. So i made a post on the forums to ask for a password reset on the account Clack Doom. This was my first account.
(P.S im in the Philippines so i wont be able to respond quickly)

4 Likes

Message the staff:

forum.dark-gaming.com/g/staff

3 Likes

https://forum.dark-gaming.com/g/staff for password resets, not forum.dark-gaming.com/g/moderators.

4 Likes

It really doesn’t matter, since the same 11 staff are in both groups anyway.

4 Likes

It does matter, because messages sent to the Moderator group end up having that group removed and the Staff group added by whoever’s managing it. The Moderator group is reserved for flags/system reports, the Staff group is for things like account/server messages.

4 Likes

I am deeply sorry because i already messaged the moderator channel because the link i got sent was a link connected to the moderator channel.
So i have messaged the moderator team because of this. I am sorry

3 Likes

This is nothing to apologize about. If anything, I’m at fault.

Don’t worry. As long as this is not a repeating occurrence, there shouldn’t be any issues.

3 Likes

Oh, okay. Thank you for clearing things up for me.

3 Likes