I’m done

So would it be possible that a mod could take away a day from my timer?

5 Likes

If you explain it very detailled, maybe. I am not a mod, so I cannot help you.

5 Likes

Bet their gonna ask, “dO yOu HaVE aNY sCrEEnShOT eViDencE?”

5 Likes

Yes, so screenshot the timer today and then tomorrow and compare. Tell me tomorrow if the problem still persists (with screenshots here)

5 Likes

my dude you need to calm down, lmao it would most likely be a easy fix

4 Likes

Huh. Good point.

4 Likes

Calm down? I don’t wanna leave my computer on for 2 days straight, if you were forced to do that, JUST to register, would you be mad?

5 Likes

madeira already said it doesnt do that.

5 Likes

This was taken into account by the owner, so no, you do not need to let it run 48 hrs straight. You need patience.

5 Likes

But for me it didn’t track the time, so…

5 Likes

take it up with a mod

5 Likes

It did. When a server crashes, there’s a chance for it too rollback/crash and not save. If it did either of those, your timer would be reset depending on how far it rolled back/the last save was.

I couldn’t tell you if that’s exactly what happened this time and if it wont be fixed when everything is working properly again, but that’s the easy thing to assume.

5 Likes

No crash. Could this just be a server issue or something on my end?

4 Likes

This is likely because it is only tracked on Rift. And it looks like your bug report was posted when our main server was offline, so you were connecting to the backup which has a different set of information. Since the main server is back now, you should be able to join and register.

5 Likes

Somehow the 1.4.4 items disappeared in items and /i rod of harmony does not give any items now in rift after working before the crash
cf 1.4.4 items gone in rift and item, after that the 1.4.4 items worked there when getting via item chests or /i

Is in zombies the backup loaded? Because I plan soon to test.

3 Likes

bro you dont have to leave it. Timer goes on even if you are offline, as explained before. Why are you so mad that you have to wait 2 days, it is not that much, do some irl stuff, touch some grass, etc during that time. We all waited that time and it wasnt really a big deal at all

5 Likes

i agree withe @NetherOW, just play some other server or something (or your own singleplayer worlds) and come back 2 days later
besides, you may want to join on Friday evening at 4 PM EST, that’s when everything refreshes and starts from square one.

4 Likes