I learned my mistakes, and I acknowledge what I did wrong

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
None: It was an IP ban by the bot for me putting in a local IP. However, I was kept banned by Blanc for reasons I will disclose down below.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
For the most part, I wasn’t breaking rules knowingly until near the time I entered the local IP. I did call some people names before I banned myself, and I apologize to those affected.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It is fair, and I was really stupid with what I was trying to do, getting banned and all. I acknowledge that I was trying to get banned myself, and in hindsight I really shouldn’t have lashed out to the server for being “toxic”.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
For starters, I have been banned by Blanc for reasons such as “misbehavior”, as well as using alternate characters for “roleplay”. However, I have stopped using alt characters on other servers (unless I need to avoid someone), because I realized that /loadout exists for a reason. I also have improved my attitude on PvP in general, instead of raging over some “bullshit”, I take a second to leave the server, take a breather, and then come back all while saying “gg”. And finally, I have been nicer to newer players as of recent, guiding them on how to play PvP and get weapons instead of handholding them in every step of the way.

As an extension, I am also sorry that Team Runic ever happened in the first place. If I get unbanned from DarkGaming, I will go by “Arcadia” only, instead of Grassman, Constantine, Terra, Eve, Runick, “Team Runic Boss”, like I have been doing since I returned to Terraria. Either way, it’s over now. I have mostly moved on from DarkGaming and I only wish to resolve this conflict in a peaceful way.

-Arcadia <3

2 Likes

PvP Lounge is separate from Dark-Gaming.
Your ban from the PvP Lounge is not relevant to your ban on Dark-Gaming.
Please adjust the appeal accordingly.

3 Likes

Understood, edits are being made now.

2 Likes

After staff discussion, we’ve come to a general consensus that what was brought up in your appeal covers most of what it should, with one minor thing not being brought up.
Please be aware that making player reports on yourself as a joke, or even not as a joke, is wasting staff time. Please do not misuse our services like this.
Please read the rules carefully, contact staff with issues regarding the rules in-game should you feel actions being taken by yourself or other community members may be breaking said rules.
This appeal will be accepted, however due note that we will not be giving you a second chance anytime soon should you go back on your word.

EDIT:
I’m not sure which character you got banned on, I’m guessing Team Runic Boss, as that’s what I had to unban. If this is not the case, please send me a message here.

2 Likes

Okay, I handled this incorrectly. I need you to read over the rules directly and quote which rules you have broken and how you intend to avoid breaking them in the future.

2 Likes

I have broken Section 1, #5 of the rules, where it is illegal to cuss at or insult another member using profanity. I will avoid breaking this rule by leaving the server if it gets too toxic, and instead of insulting other members, I should instead tell them to stop or report them to staff if they are being toxic to me.

I have also broken Section 1, #10 of the rules intentionally to get myself banned from the server, by entering the local IP to get myself banned as an ultimatum. When it does come to the time where I think about doing that, I will sit back and tell myself, “no”, and remind myself that it is annoying for staff members to unban me for entering the local IP.

-Arcadia

2 Likes

Good.
If I have to be critical, I’ll say to skip the step of telling other users not to be toxic, and directly contact staff first and foremost.
As I said before, know that second chances are not given nearly as easily, and again, I apologize for the inconvenience of handling this portion of the ban appeal process incorrectly.
This appeal will stay as is, accepted.

3 Likes