I have been banned twice for profanity, but the second time even after following warnings on the 24th of april and yesterday I was banned again. I need a new mod to appeal me because Russ denied mine

[Q1] Provide the Ban or if none, the reason
I was banned for Profanity and my ban id is 9969

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Listen we got on the wrong foot about the profanity ban, I won’t lie I did use some profanity during the two days ago before you gave me warning and the first ban I got was justified, but when you gave me the warning on Sunday to not do it and I listened to you and didn’t start any problems. Then on Tuesday when you came on the server and I wasn’t even doing anything, then you come and reappeal my ban, after you banned me again I tried to discuss what happened here and one of the other mods showed once again proof from two days ago that was before the warning you gave me on the profanity. Of course I got mad because the mod gave proof before the ban warning.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It would’ve been fair if it actually continued, but I really listened and It didn’t happen since that day, I have been really enjoying this server and making some friends on here, and I even listened to your warning on the 24th, so why did you still ban me after I listened to you? So I don’t think it was.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I listened to your warnings after the warning you gave me, simple.

3 Likes

I am the one handling your appeal. No one else can, no one else will. Please stop making appeals, if I need to silence your account I will. This appeal is also denied.

6 Likes