I have an issue

I came on to the server to play Survival, it worked and when I went into Build then back to Survival, it said access was blocked yet I’m signed in…
Sorry if my explanation is short.

Someone claimed it to be using a VPN but VPNs cost money… They did say free VPNs but I don’t know any free ones that are reliable

4 Likes

(Inofficial Reply)
If you really didn’t use a VPN, then it may be a bug. If it then happens more often, write your report in #bug-reports.

4 Likes

You get kicked for access is blocked if you have anything that is categorized as follows:

• VPN
  • Server
  • Proxy
4 Likes

@FAdadadada This happens to me on occasion as well. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or not. I will go into a little detail as to why my uncertainty is there.

It’s my internet browser. I don’t use the browser that your average Joe uses. I use OperaGX. OperaGX by design, has a built in VPN. Only for the browser though. (I don’t use it for this feature I could care less. I use it for the ability to allocate what resources my pc is using. One of the best features any browser could ever possess. Especially for gamers.) So when this happens to me, I fix it by simply logging out of the game, closing OperaGX, reopening OperaGX, and then reopening game. The VPN has nothing to do with the game as it’s for browser, and I believe it can be turned off, and I have it turned off.

To activate the free VPN for the first time, enable it in Menu → Settings → Privacy → VPN. From now on you will see an icon on the address bar showing VPN status. Simply click on it to trigger VPN service on and off. You can then select your desired virtual location and also see stats on the data used.

Opera’s VPN can also be used in a private browsing window.

You can find these settings here if you use OperaGX

I think it may be a thing where just because it exists… The system sometimes checks and thinks I have one. Unfortunately this feature cannot be fully removed. So I just go through the steps stated above and it resolves itself.

Or maybe play without your browser open, I cannot do this. I look up so much stuff on the game while playing and way too much to memorize lol.

Anyway. I hope this helps Papy. I didn’t know you were even having trouble bro.

4 Likes

I’m just reiterating what I’ve read before; I’m uncertain about the specifics as well.

However, I am certain that this is not a glitch.

4 Likes

Fair enough lol. I wasn’t sure either. I rarely. I mean very rarely happens to me. About as often as the stone bug when you enter survival. That one just makes me laugh.

4 Likes

The “stone bug” isn’t a bug. It’s very much intentional.

4 Likes

It intentionally turns you to stone when you enter survival permanently so that you can’t move or take action until you logout and log back in? I’m confused to why this is an intentional feature for members/crew who have verified their accounts?

4 Likes

When you enter Survival, you’re instantly killed or stoned as a preventative measure for certain exploits.

Are you permanently stoned?

By the way, we’re getting off-topic. If you want to continue the discussion, we should probably do so in another topic.

4 Likes

Well, the glitch (if so happened to be called so) fixed itself in just around a 10 minutes time. I dont understand how it happened because I play on the same connection either way. Then again I do thank you for helping

2 Likes