I got scammed

[1] Members name.
iutututu

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).
They scammed me. I was selling my shark mount for 20 gold and he said I will buy. He gave me nothing and stole it. He literaly said “Its free for me.”

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
Yeah, it did effect me. Fishing in lava is too annoying and I wanted to sell something I didn’t need. I just got scammed.

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)
For some reason my account password doesnt work on anywhere, so I cant even access my trading system account. I asked how can I fix it in help and support a few times but no one responded.

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
Survival

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

Around 16:00, 26/09/2020

1 Like

Although I sympathize with your plight, your evidence is irrelevant to your case.

Regardless of whether you have access to your DTP, you can still take screenshots, and testimony alone is not substantial enough to back up your case.

2 Likes

I can give you a free shark mount but im not always on

2 Likes

While I was opening forums to report my game crashed so I couldn’t get the evidence

2 Likes

This report occurred almost a month ago, and a reply was already long overdue for a while now.
What you described is a possible circumstance; I sympathize. Nevertheless, it is probably too late to get iutututu banned by now, and in all likeliness, he has probably left the server by now.

3 Likes