I got banned for not knowing the rules yet

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/7583

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes it is fair but I haven’t know the rules yet

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’m a newbie on terraria servers and in the dark gaming and I haven’t read the rules yet…and they didn’t warn me do such thing…
Please be considerate…My phone is laggy and experience glitches in playing terraria…I don’t know what’s the reason they banned me…so they called it god mode…there is no such thing in terraria…It is just a glitches…I promise…to be prior on reading first the rules next time…plss be considerate…I’m just really sad on what happened…

4 Likes

Yes there is; there’s two types, Journey Mode’s Godmode and a Modified Client’s godmode. I slapped you numerous times while you were moving and saw that it was godmode.

Also, not knowing any of the rules isn’t a good excuse to use when you break them.

5 Likes

Sorry unbanned me…my current network is just lagging that time…and promise I won’t do survival…plsss I just didn’t know the rules in first place…

5 Likes

Pls forgive me…I didn’t know rules yet…plss want to play in your server…I won’t go in survival anymore…

4 Likes

I’m not saying don’t go in survival, and didn’t I just tell you that not knowing the rules isn’t really a great excuse either?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.