I got banned but I don't know why

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Hello I’m here because while playing survival I got kicked and then banned and when I got kicked the message said that I was “playing lagged on me” like what does it mean I was lagging maybe yes I was laggy but I don’t think lag can be a reason to ban with no warning.
Now whenever I try to join the server in the end I get a screen with a message “Ban” this might be the link, or else I don’t know.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
The thing is I don’t even know what I did of wrong unless being laggy now is something that can lead to ban with no warning at least let me know what I did of wrong

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Well no because I don’t know why I got banned ok before the ban I was saying in the chat “Yes summon pumpkin moon if you do that I give you money” maybe this annoyed you guys but you could warn me.
If you banned me because I sometimes send messages with antispam sucks at the end just not to get the message ignored then I could’ve accepted a ban with warning. I mean I didn’t even have a warning It was just ban and I just found out that bypassing the anticaps and antispam rules just by adding random characters to the message is against the rules I didn’t know before I thought it was ok since antispam and anticaps didn’t say anything about that.
So I’m not saying that I’m the guy who always follows chat ruled but I expected a warning instead of an unexpected perma ban.
If you have to ban me for caps and spam at least warn me before. Anyways the thing that confused is that “You were playing lagged on you” so I get banned and I get this? It’s not fair, I need a true motivation, what does that mean, I wasn’t trying to exploit the lag, the lag only annoys me.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I was just playing peacefully with no thought of breaking server’s rules and I want to come back playing in that server since it’s one of the few server’s with decent amount of people playing. I don’t deserve an unexpected ban for anything I did, like playing with lag (without exploiting) or using caps and spamming (though it wasn’t spam, I would use -anticaps in the end of the message to say something like me or thanks or any other short messages including four words long messages which aren’t even that short. Anyways yes I’m Esploratore server and I play on mobile and a bit before I got banned there was that huge lag all over the server everyone lagging and server had become a chatting room for some minutes since nobody could join game modes PvP survival or sites for lag.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.