I don’t understand this

I am having this problem where I have been banned(???) and I don’t I don’t know if I have actually banned but I joined the server recently because it’s been a while since I played it and when I tried to log in it says my login exists on the website but I can’t login so I try to register but I tells me that I can’t and I have to wait does anyone know what’s going on? I just wanted to play survival.

7 Likes

Were you loged in previousley? And if so were you signed out.

6 Likes

It couod he you have been found guilty of using hacks or that you said 1.4.4.9 in chat which causes the server to autoban you

7 Likes

I was logged in previously on my character and I never said anything about any numbers actually I was last signed in before labor of love update.

8 Likes

I honestly have no idea, i have had a look but cannot find any player reports for you but this ban is most likely due to rule breaking of some sort. If you want you can look for a report under your (ingame) name in the player reports section while you wait for a mods help if you wanna find out how u got banned

7 Likes

Which website? Is it the trading system website at http://dtp.dark-gaming.com/? If it is and a character name is given there, try joining the server with whatever name it shows (case sensitive).

7 Likes

So it turns out I was being stoopid because I changed my username but realized that name change wouldn’t work because of this server and the whole problem was I made the SINGLE mistake of making the J lowercase

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.