I didnt even play terraria for a week, then i got banned

I didnt play Terraria for days. Thereafter I got Vaccinated and got sick because of it for days (Im still sick now, im coughing horribly) so I cant really play motivatively. But i just kinda wanted to check my account today and saw that I got banned.

I dont know anymore man, got banned by a man I dont recognize, by a man named Madeira who banned me for Modified Client/Ban Evasion it says

I dont know anymore man, im not in any shape for Ban appeal yet, not in good condition

Just letting you guys know, well if you care not that you dont

I do think i wasnt able to play Terraria for nearly a week now…lol. I even lost some days visiting the forum in order to get regular because of how sick i am :mask:

I dont know if someone is actually hacking my account and giving it modded items or whatever, but all my items in survival now is ruined

4 Likes

Life is hard

4 Likes

If you become healthy, open a new topic in #terraria-server:ban-appeals .

4 Likes

This post is really similar to your last one, maybe delete it?

4 Likes

It seems like you might’ve had an IP collision, your ban wasn’t made recently

4 Likes

Same got Kurai

3 Likes

There is no ban for Shill from numbers 7333-7342 (recent one).

The ip collision happens because there are only 4.3 billion IPv4’s but over 20 billion devices with an IP on the world.

4 Likes

Imma just drop this here, since Im confused with the date, and my braincells no working dis time

4 Likes

Yeah, create a ban appeal and explain that you had an IP collision or smth

4 Likes

Guys its fixed. It was just my elder cousin putting up some unkown VPN or other securities while using his Wifi. Because ofcourse he owns them, im just leeching off his data.

I can enter the server like normal now. Im just dumb

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.