I am sorry about this but

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, and for it to go on for months and months without change is beyond worthy for a ban.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I was warned several times that if i kept on going it would lead to a ban, and yet i still failed to abide by the server chat rules.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Its been exactly a month before i got banned.
Before we get to the reason why, I would like to go over some of the previous reasons I got banned before this one. The first one being a ban for toxicity, this was pretty straightforward and easy to understand why i got banned, i was literally just cursing people out and causing trouble for no reason, and i gained nothing from that except for a ban and a permanent scar on my reputation. After i got unbanned i was doing fine but then eventually started saying some (sexual) stuff and it started to become normal for me, then i got my warning and moved on, a month later i got banned for using a modified client called tl pro because i wanted to also have access to texture packs but i didn’t have a good enough pc to run terraria, a “friend” told me about it so then i used it and eventually got banned, realizing i just spent $2 just to get myself banned on dg a second time, and that’s when i realized tl pro wasn’t allowed, eventually i got unbanned that time and moved on, and my language still didn’t change and i was still saying (bad) things and on top of that was void trolling, led me up to here. If i had the oppurtunity to go back and fix everything, i would definitely take it, and not because i just wanna get unbanned, but INSTEAD because the outcome would be way better and healthier for me as a member in this community. My reputation may be borderline garbage, maybe even completely destroyed, and i may have been a rule breaker, so bad to the point where there are literally .txt files showing every time I broke a rule, but I know, WE know that I can do better.
I will never break another rule whether im unbanned or not, even though i should have done that, ever since i joined the server.

7 Likes