Huge Rollback (7:55 ; 5/15/2014 GMT+8)

There was a huge rollback in the WHOLE server and we lost our clans, homes and other buildings.
Including :
-Rainbows HQ
-Zerkies HQ
-AOD
and other clans

1 Like

This is currently being worked on and a final result will be determined soon.

1 Like

not rollback, time grief

1 Like

it wasn’t a grief either, it was a problem in the server’s local files

no one is to blame for this at this point

1 Like

oh. someone said a time hack. that’s what i meant to say

1 Like

I just want my Fallout Shelter back so I can avoid people who annoy me. T_T

1 Like

Welp, apparently this cannot be fixed. Happy rebuilding everyone :frowning:

1 Like

yea… I am sooo sad. ;_;

1 Like

Hmm that stinks but oh well. At least it gives us something to do.

1 Like

If this glitch were a person…

1 Like

Well, Rofl was going to put in a new world, I guess he doesn’t have to now. :stuck_out_tongue:
(I would like a new world though, that would be awesome.)

1 Like

If he makes a new world now, when everyone is rebuilding they will have to rebuild again. That would hurt

1 Like

all your building is names anyway

1 Like

not true. me and Lego had[b] just finished[/b] our new RL base thingymabobber and were starting to have fun playing in it and then the rollback thingymajiggy.

1 Like

Dragon. I have already told everyone not to build gigantic structures just in case Tvolk (or whomever will deal with it) decides to put in a new world. Tvolk changes the worlds every month, so actually it would be pretty good if they would change it now.

1 Like

we didnt. i was just saying me and lego had made something and had just finished the thing and then the rollback thingy happened. we haven’t built anything huge. i guess it did kinda sound like we did make something huge but, no. just before the roll-back we did.

1 Like

Ok, if these comments start to derail I’m deleting them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:frowning: I lost the beehive i built (my house).

1 Like

I built a home at the very bottom of the world, just wish i could protect it lol.

1 Like

We lost a HUGE chunk of the Rainbow clan base!! We need this fixed. Because I for one had a perfect home inside of the clan base and I don’t want people leaving because of a rollback. (because I know people who rage quit once things are gone)

1 Like