How to Verify (become Crew) [Step by Step]

Requirements

You must have:

• A registered account on the server (done by doing “/register”)

Step 1 - Registering to the Trading System

Firstly, open the DTP in a new tab. The whole process starts from there.

Now it’s important that you know your “/register” password that you used when registering. You will need to type both your character name and your registered password to authenticate yourself. When you are at the DTP you must click login:

Then enter the information into the form and click Submit:

If you did it correctly, you will see an inventory with the Title Member and Color equipped. Your account has now be upgraded to a Trading Account. However, you are not yet verified.

Step 2 - Verify your Account

Notice

If you’re using Steam login, we do not get access to your password. You can check that the place you enter your password is the official Steam website, or better yet, login to the Steam website yourself and then try the login via Steam option, you will see you do not need to enter your password.

Steam sends you back to our website with a token that we use to verify that you actually have access to the account, and then we simply use the Steam API to get a list of games you own, which must be public information otherwise, the verification will fail. Make sure your games list is set to public whilst you complete the verification step.

Verify

In order to verify your account, you will need to do 1 of 4 things:

• Verify you have the game on Steam
  • Use Dark Points
  • Use Credits

Go to the get crew page to choose one of the options to verify your account.
If you have the game on steam, you can skip the above link and verify directly through Steam.

24 Likes

The hash of your password on the forum is not the same as is used on tShock. I would have to know your raw password.

8 Likes

i can’t log in the steam in the browser… but im not receiving it from the “Steam” :confused: and my DTP says Error

6 Likes

I registered on the dtp when it was on Ultimate World V2, and it won’t let me do stuff on the 1.2 server anymore. Do you know whats wrong?

5 Likes

You’ll need to re-do the DTP merging.

8 Likes

you weren’t on V2, you were on V2 temp server. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

i cant login to dtp it just wont let me in

4 Likes

At what part? The first bit where you use your terraria server login details? or steam?

7 Likes

ok i did but i cant get crew ok the sever

4 Likes

This is survival person 1.2 and every time i click on ‘login’ it does not do anything

5 Likes

Your terraria name can’t have spaces or you will be unable to verify btw.

5 Likes

Thanks epic

5 Likes

No, I just tried “Big Cheese” and it worked.

7 Likes

popstarfreas, why are you obsessed with cheese???

5 Likes

when ever i click on anything it opens a new tab and then it shows a photoshop thing and it wont get me to the right thing!!!

HHHHHAAALLLPPP

4 Likes

I got terraria on steam but when i log on DTP its says data base error

6 Likes

I’m having trouble linking the DTP. It’s saying my username/password is incorrect. I’m using the one that I just created for Dark Gaming, is this correct?

5 Likes

Your server username and password yes.

5 Likes

It wouldn’t accept until I put a space in The End, but I am now linked.

5 Likes

Ready, im crew :smiley:

6 Likes