Houses by Celest

Hey Everyone, as most of you know I design, build and sell houses on the server some of which are pre-ordered and custom-made some of which are ready to buy and are not custom-made, however it is becoming hard for me to keep track of orders and track people down to give them their houses so this thread will serve as my order sheet when you would like a house you copy the format at the bottom of this and then you fill it in and wait, when I am done with the house you will get a message on your wall and then when you login their will hopefully be a warp if their have been staff online since I finished/started construction. Also some good news I now have a business partner: deepsea, she is a lovely builder and helps me out a lot with the gardens and getting houses done on time. Also if you would like the house done for a special event you need to set a deadline on the Order Form which costs a little extra but I can assure you it is worth it ask BoB his three houses on the last world we’re all done in record time.

Order Form:

In Game Name:
Levels:
No. of Kitchens:
No. of Living Rooms:
No. of Bedrooms:
No. of People living in the house:
Ages of People living in the house: (in game ages)
Have you purchased a house from ‘Houses by Celest’ before?
Were you happy with it?
Would you like to set a deadline/need by date?
When is the date?
How much would you like to pay for the house? (note deadline= extra 100gold)
What type of Biome would you prefer? (give me 1st choice and 2nd choice please)
Where would you like your house? (on the ground, near a certain place, etc)

1 Like

This is great that you did this.

1. 1 main kitchen, and 1 v.i.p. kitchen by the managers’ rooms.
  2. I would like to have 1 big living room, and another v.i.p. one. :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. For bedrooms I would like a whole area connected to the base that is like a mini hotel(Base leads to it).
  4. 3 managers. Around 20 members.
  5. Hmm. BoB 58 xD. Cheeseman 34. Legoman 17. :smiley:
  6. I don’t think I have.
  7. :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. Would be nice to be done in around 2 weeks.
  9. July 12.
  10. 1,340 platinum.
  11. Hallow if not pure.
  12. By v1spawn there is an exit. Go to it, and build about 100 blocks left of it. Also, I would like a tunnel going underground to a laboratory. Or a secret dungeon. A torture room would be nice >:D. This is why I asked two weeks :smiley:
    Thank you for everything Celest and deepsea. I wish I could repay you in something else.

P.S. Make out of pearlstone brick and manager areas gold brick. A throne room also. Maybe a private pool? :smiley: Sorry, I am needy :stuck_out_tongue: Also, I forgot how many levels. I think at least 5 levels with the underground thing and a roof you can walk on.

1 Like

1 Kitchen 2 bedrooms 1 living room.
3 levels
No

No I need it as soon as I can

999 plat
Grasslands/Hallow
UnderGroud Under my house "Victor’s island.

1 Like

me!
my ig name is kynan3

1. 1 big kitchen
  2. 2 living rooms (medium)
    3.about 3
    4.Really me maybe a friend
    5.me-15 friend-?
    6.no,but i know it’ll be great
    7.:smiley:
    8.about a week
    9.july 8
    10.2k-3kplat depending if great or not
    11.hallowed if not normal
    12.near spawn if not underground
    name is potatoland-kynans house

p.s maybe a pool if a private pool extra 100 plat :smiley:
And make it different colours for each floor
6 floors atleast
p.s.p.s
if you do everything asked above make it 4k plat :slight_smile:

7.:smiley:

1 Like

Just letting everyone know I’m taking a small break as I have lots of things I have to do such as planning my 16th, rowing training, swimming training, helping my bro with basketball and soccer and getting ready for Semi formals, dancing, formals and school dances. I will still come on occasionally though and I will let everyone know when I am back. my main times that I will be on in the next while will be weekends. next week I will only be on a little on Monday and Tuesday as I have rowing camp and school starts the day I get back.

1 Like

It’s nice to finally have a proper builder Celest.

2 Likes

In Game Name: noor
Levels: 5
No. of Kitchens: 2
No. of Living Rooms: 3
No. of Bedrooms:
No. of People living in the house: 1
Ages of People living in the house: (in game ages) 9 months
Have you purchased a house from ‘Houses by Celest’ before? no
Were you happy with it? ?
Would you like to set a deadline/need by date? yes
When is the date? asap
How much would you like to pay for the house? (note deadline= extra 100gold) 300 platnuim+1
What type of Biome would you prefer? (give me 1st choice and 2nd choice please) Underground Hallow/Underground Crimson
Where would you like your house? (on the ground, near a certain place, etc)Underground
I want a mob trap,Private Battle arena,Boss arena,and npcs

1 Like

why dont you make celest builder rank with all building commands

1 Like

It’s called a deviser.

1 Like

In Game Name: ThePunisher
Levels: 2-4
No. of Kitchens: 1
No. of Living Rooms: 3
No. of Bedrooms: 3
No. of People living in the house: 3 (including me)
Ages of People living in the house: At least 2 monthes
Have you purchased a house from ‘Houses by Celest’ before? On the V3 server I purchased a 3 rooms villa
Were you happy with it? Indeed.
Would you like to set a deadline/need by date?
When is the date?
How much would you like to pay for the house? 2000-3000 platinum coins
What type of Biome would you prefer? Regular biome as 1st. or Hallowed as 2nd
Where would you like your house? On the ground, prefer to be where the last was, near the v2spawn .
But if it wont be able to be happened, then other spots on the ground will be good too.
and in addition, I would like to have a basement.

1 Like

Connor’s Application

Ok my name is Connor a well know Admin on the server, i would like to request a rather special build, I would like to request a mansion becuase well you know i am famous and a Terraian-aire.
Ok lets get started with the application;
Levels of the house: 5… and above
Number of Kitchens: A floor dedicated kitchen
Number of living Rooms: 2 or mayby 3
Number of Bedrooms: 5 (4 for guests and staff members of my company)
Number of people living in the house: 1… (dont ask im lonely)
Age of persona living in the household: Nearly 2 years.
Have you purchased a House from Cel. Before?: No But i have had a house built for me as a suprise, i got to say it was amazing.
Was i happy with it? Of course *****
Is there a selected deadline or date? Im not too fused just al song as i get dones by 11months time.
How much would you pay for the construction of this property? Name your price, i am willing to give a 10000platinum coin deposit and a maximum of 2million platinum.
What type of biome would you prefere? I would prefere a normal biome house.
Where would you like your property to be located?: Preferlably on the ground please near the ocean, im not fused about east nor west. : )

Thank you for reading my statment application, if you need to discuse payments, please message me at [email protected],

~C

1 Like

In Game Name: Cheeseman
Levels: 3 or 4
No. of Kitchens: 1 large kitchen. About the size I could host a party with about 15 people in
No. of Living Rooms: 2 med. cozy living rooms
No. of Bedrooms: 4 and treat them like the king of the world was coming
No. of People living in the house: 2 BoB, And Myself
Ages of People living in the house: (in game ages) BoB= 17 Me= 20 (If you were asking about how long we’ve been playing Then it would be for both of us 2 yrs.
Have you purchased a house from ‘Houses by Celest’ before? N/A
Were you happy with it? N/A
Would you like to set a deadline/need by date? By the second week of August
When is the date? 8/19/14
How much would you like to pay for the house? (note deadline= extra 100gold) I would pay around 30,000 Platinum.
What type of Biome would you prefer? (give me 1st choice and 2nd choice please) Normal, I can handle Hallow
Where would you like your house? (on the ground, near a certain place, etc) In the sky. Not too much in the sky but not too close to the ground. I would like my house near the v3spawn to the right for about 1 minute past the crimson desert.
Other: If you could I would like the house to be built like a Scottish hut, cabin, or a castle. I would be willing to pay an extra 5,000 platinum when you build it like one of these options
Other: I would like 2 full bathrooms. Both with walk-in showers. (Extra 1,000 gold)

1 Like

Going on Rowing Camp tomorrow everyone so building will be delayed as the day I come back I have to start preparing for school camp so just give me a couple of weeks I promise the second I have enough time I will come on and build some houses

1 Like

kk have fun

1 Like

Hey everyone just letting you know I’m back now and will be building houses this next week for everyone however have to hand my school computer back on Thursday and won’t be getting a new one until October so will not be able to go on Terraria probably until the 7th of October and even then not often as I will be going to a new school and trying to adapt to it. so please if you would like to request a house for this week order it now. I might not be able to finish all of them as I will be doing it in study periods as it is exam block this week. fingers crossed I finish as many as possible. Also I have three pre-built houses available to Inbox me for them.

1 Like

I just noticed this thread for the first time, while I do not need my own house as I’m a very strong builder myself, I wish to add a suggestion.
Since the new trading inventory is out, can’t we just pay you in DP now instead of play or gold?
I’m asking Rofle if that works and I’m proposing this idea to celest as well.

1 Like

that is a good suggestion MrSandwich thankyou

UPDATE: Hey just an update instead of gold or platinum would people be able to pay for there houses in DP? thanks

1 Like

what is DP

1 Like

dark points

1 Like

and what do they do

1 Like