Homophobic staff?

i dont know if this is really against the rules, simply because there are like 3 rules in-game but there are like 500 other rules, that arnt listed.

Chenela26 on steam(i’d use his ingame name if i could remember it.)

i also have no idea if it counts where he said it…

i have uploaded some pictures of what we said, back and forth. i fully understand catholic religions, but not understanding that i cant change myself, and that he cant change me, is insulting! I can work past this IF we make a rule(no idea if this is one) that you are never allowed to be hostile specificly towards anyone thats gay. i have seen this on the server too, but i hadnt gotten pictures because they were guests and had no intent on staying anyways(No the people on the server that were homophobic that are guests dont still play)(That was a mouth full -.-) you can find the pictures at http://imgur.com/a/FRG8F

Please respond in a NICE way >.>

3 Likes

OMG. Really? This isn’t about terraria at all, and you want to bring this in. Also you should be banned, there are screenshots of you hacking. I was expressing my opinion… Seriously! What is wrong with you, I said I am not going to try to change you, it is your choice. I am getting sick of this! Also you don’t to say on the server “My boyfriend is about to kiss me, should I let him? Yes, oh he kissed me :)”. Don’t express your weird personal life unto the server, alright? Most of us are straight, so don’t do that.

3 Likes

thats why its in the off-topic? and i havnt hacked either :I i was banned for griefing and i made a ban appeal and got unbanned, i never hacked… well atleast not on this server. and its not weird >:I and no not all of you are straight, i’ve met people!

3 Likes

bye the way I have never seen u before and don’t say ass

3 Likes

Then this isn’t considered anything if it is in off topic. Merely some nonsense. Also if you make it in player report, it wouldn’t be about the server or terraria. Also I am donating, so you can’t touch me.

3 Likes

umm well you see i hve nothing against homosexuals or anything but i disagree witht the fact that you 2 are having a debate on a… terraria forum, which is fine but just please dont use any profinity. okay :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

btw chenaley nice stalking me :I

@Conor so there is nothing you can do about this?

3 Likes

Yeah, lazy was swearing a bunch. Also please leave me alone, I just disagree with you, I am not going to try to change you. Next time, please don’t mention bj’s that is just disgusting.

Umm stalking? I do not think so.

3 Likes

well not really becuase chenaley is as he said a donor i think and his application for moderator has been accepted i think so. sorry :frowning:

3 Likes

Blocks chenaley on every possible social networking application ever made in under 0.4 seconds(Twitter, Facebook, OOVOO, Skype, Raidcall, TeamSpeak, instagram, Myspace, Every Forum ever Made, and Banned from all of my servers(terraria, minecraft, and gmod))

EDIT: Added instagram, and Myspace

3 Likes

I am not the bad guy here, I wasn’t the one to bring this convo to the site.

Also, that is very immature.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123729494/screenshots/

Dashie is lazyteddy

3 Likes

notices he forgot steam

3 Likes

okay…

okay…

3 Likes

chen i wasnt hacking

someone was doing that to ME

3 Likes

That is a complete lie, no one can force you to hack.

3 Likes

People please READ READ2

3 Likes

this is off topic and I agrre with chen

agree

3 Likes

:I its called someone hacking me, not forcing me to hack HACKING ME

3 Likes

Pop will delete this thread, even though it doesn’t matter connor, it is in off topic. Where is your proof lazy?

3 Likes

well i blocked him everywhere but here so, how else are we supposed to fight our brains out?

3 Likes