Homework Help

hello! this is the homework help tab, where people provide help with homework and school stuff :v

8 Likes

Honestly if you need help with homework it might be a good idea to ask your teacher or someone irl about this, most of us turn to terraria on our free time to decompress, to relax. Not that you wouldn’t get help here, I’m sure someone would, it’s just that this really isn’t the optimal place for topic like this. I’m not condemning this by the way, I just hope this isn’t your only source for help is all.

11 Likes

I also agree. There are other platforms that can more efficiently help facilitate communication (live screen-sharing) for it considering how slow some of us type. And google.

7 Likes

i think the influx of these topics is based on the forum growing (cant explain it well).

6 Likes

im bad at being being social because im a pathetic shy blob.
:cry:

5 Likes

fuck that m8

6 Likes

It gives you the 2 questions, at least. The details are easier than the questions.

For instance, the state of Washington had a ton of major railroads go through it, causing tons of people to move to it. This means that people had to set up farms, make food, etc. All of these people also brought to the west a ton of new technologies, meaning that the economy changed quite a lot. At the time, Washington’s main economy was logging. When people started moving to Washington, they brought new logging technology. This allowed for faster tree chopping. The new railroad allowed faster transportation of logs to the east, meaning that the logging industry exploded.

5 Likes

Internet exists for a reason yk

6 Likes