Hi I need help

So I’m on mobile and would like to play survival but I need help logging in on the server

2 Likes

Due to compatibility issues, mobile clients are restricted to Rift and Items Dimensions. If you want to play Survival, you need to connect with a from a PC client and register with that client before being able to play Survival.

3 Likes

And gamemode and zombies

2 Likes

Since Mobile is now 1.4, it is possible to play Gamemodes, PvE, PVP, and Items dimension. In order to log in, you must disable rep mode by playing on the server for an hour or two, then do /register at rift

2 Likes

It won’t let me go to the build dimension it says shifting to build dimension but it does nothing

2 Likes

Please make a post instead of a comment if you have issues that need helped with

2 Likes

Its likely due to a connection issue or a server issue. Best chance you have is to wait. Ive never actually gone to the Build Dimension yet but if it says you need to be logged in to play, youll have to either /register or /login to do so. If you have any questions, Ill be here, ready to help!

2 Likes

My guess is that you’re playing on a Journey Mode character. If that’s the case, don’t use them, use a Classic/Softcore character instead for full compatibility.

2 Likes

That is true but the chat will tell you that you cant use a Journey Mode character when you attempt to go to one of these dimensions. I believe it says it in black words which is a little difficult to see…

2 Likes

That’s… why I brought it up as a possibility. Because it’s hard to see.

3 Likes

I see… Well I do agree with you! It is a possibility.

2 Likes

I am not using a journey character and I am signed in

4 Likes

If you’re talking about this question:

Build has its own issues at the moment.

3 Likes