Hey got banned again for... I didnt play Terraria for about a week now

I didnt play Terraria for days. Thereafter I got Vaccinated and got sick because of it for days (Im still sick now, im coughing horribly) so I cant really play motivatively. But i just kinda wanted to check my account today and saw that I got banned.

I dont know anymore man, got banned by a man I dont recognize, by a man named Madeira who banned me for Modified Client/Ban Evasion it says

I dont know anymore man, im not in any shape for Ban appeal yet, not in good condition

Just letting you guys know, well if you care not that you dont

I do think i wasnt able to play Terraria for nearly a week now…lol. I even lost some days visiting the forum in order to get regular because of how sick i am :mask:

7 Likes

Life is horrible sometimes,
Hardwork can just be stomped by those with power,
I guess here as well,
Where i was supposed to have a feel of short freedom.
I dont any if there any safe haven anymore man, i dont know if anyones like actually hacking my account and giving it modded items.

My survival items are now gone for sure, good bye world

4 Likes

What is life

4 Likes

If you become healthy please open a new post in #terraria-server:ban-appeals .

5 Likes

… You got a 1 in 230 Billions (Aprox) posibility of getting a repeated IP, that plays terraria, on dark gaming, that has an account

I am really sorry for you

Also hopefully you get well soon, rest a little, and when you recover, make a ban appeal, i think they can see the logs,so you wil get unbanned for sure

5 Likes

Or he could have been banned legitimately? I don’t really understand

Edit: nevermind, saw the other post

4 Likes

What’s the ban link, or the name provided in it? I haven’t banned anyone recently for ban evasion.

6 Likes

If the ban Id was the same than its bugged
Otherwise you probably did something wrong after the unban lol

4 Likes

Theres the screenshot, its Ban 5442

Im confused man

I wasnt even playing Terraria for a week now

3 Likes

The only thing I did after getting unbanned was attempting to kill you in PVP which I actually did, but you mercilessly killed me afterwards tho. Then played zombies for a short duration. Then played survival, suffered many times, lagged many times, joined boss fights. Thats that, and those were done only in a day after i got unbanned.
After that day, continuing for a week, I didnt get to play because I had to work the papers needed for college and got sick after getting vaccinated.

Then i just saw yesterday night that i got banned

3 Likes

huh? but that isnt your name, and that is like 1 year old? And you appealed your ban already, so it isnt ban evasion?

3 Likes

This is some bug?
The ban was from a year ago and it’s not even your ban
Besides the ban that you had got appealed so you should have access to the server

3 Likes

Guys its fixed. It was just my elder cousin putting up some unkown VPN or other securities while using his Wifi. Because ofcourse he owns them, im just leeching off his data.

I can enter the server like normal now. Im just dumb

Im sorry for the trouble

2 Likes

You too Skemmy

2 Likes