Has someone made it past round 22?

Hey guys, the reason to this question is because today I got to round 22 in zombies for the first time (being playing for a whole month :'c) and I realised that it one shots you, so I wonder, has anyone ever made it past round 22? and if so pls feel free to tell us your experience.

4 Likes

I had one time going past Round 22 on Cryptic Castle once, in a public lobby with a Guest player. I left on Round 23 because of how boring it gets.

3 Likes

Nowadays, you can really only reach Round 22 on Cryptic Castle. I’ve done this recently with the Melee Class on that map.

In 2019, I surpassed Round 22 a few times. I think the highest round I’ve reached was somewhere around 40-50 while AFK farming.

4 Likes

At the beginning of the 22nd round, your armor is removed, so it kills you with 1 hit. To go further, you will have to remove your armor and put it on only after the start of the 22nd round

5 Likes

Round 88. On round 21, switch armor to vanity and when it starts, swap it right back in.

On round 22, camp at health chest and when it starts, buy health and get really really lucky.

4 Likes

I’ve never gotten past 17 lol

3 Likes

I forgot what arena this was but I hit Wave 20 at the maximum amount of health
I do know, I believe it had Cavern in it but it was space related and the main weapons were guns with normal bullets, crystal bullets and meteorite bullets
20201205_094748

2 Likes

…yeah, uh… no, that’s Round 21 where armor is removed. Round 22 sees HP reset to 100.

3 Likes

Looks like Cosmic Collapse?

Most maps are too small to support moonlord well (how do you do it on Skeloetns, I spelled that wrong) so I wonder how that’s possible

3 Likes

I believe that’s what it was… Moon Lord never spawned though…

2 Likes

I got to round 21 I was lazy and let myself kill but I want to know what happens if you go past rank 22 because I read that you could get to round 25 but I didn’t know you could get there

3 Likes